Insurance & Protection

Buildings & Contents Insurance

We can offer you competitive quotes on your buildings and contents insurance, see below for the differences between the type of cover and why it’s needed.

Buildings Cover

This cover is compulsory if you have or are taking out a mortgage, whether you are moving in or letting the property. This covers any rebuild costs in such events as fire, storm or flood damage.

Contents Cover

This covers you for all contents in your property. Essentially if your home was tipped upside down, everything that falls out. Many people grossly underestimate the value of their contents and therefor it is helpful to have assistance from someone with the necessary experience. In the event of a claim you will get the items replaced or the money to replace them.

Contact Us

White Rose Finance are experienced finance and mortgage brokers, we are based in Selby, North Yorkshire and service customers UK-wide.

For a free initial consultation please get in touch and one of our advisors will be in touch to discuss your requirements.