Insurance & Protection

Landlords & Tenants Insurance

We can offer you competitive quotes on your buildings and contents insurance, see below for the differences between the type of cover and why it’s needed.

Landlord Insurance

Landlords’ insurance is designed to protect you and your property against any risks inherent to renting. Policies can cover things such as loss of rental income and damage to the rental property. The coverage depends policy to policy, so it’s best to speak to an advisor on what provider and policy will best suit you.

Tenant Insurance

Renting and want to cover yourself, we can help source a policy for you – So you can be sure that should anything happen to your property or contents, you’re protected. Cover varies policy to policy so speaking to an experienced advisor is recommended. Policies often cover things such as: accidental damage, legal expenses and theft.

Contact Us

White Rose Finance are experienced finance and mortgage brokers, we are based in Selby, North Yorkshire and service customers UK-wide.

For a free initial consultation please get in touch and one of our advisors will be in touch to discuss your requirements.